Thursday, October 22, 2009

Playoff Pack Breaks Part 8

I have to say I'm not surprised with the Padilla meltdown. I was accustomed to seeing that here in Texas. I was hoping he would be lights out against the Phillies, but instead it is lights out for the 2009 edition of the Dodgers. It was a good run.

On a separate note, I realize that I am not thrilled doing this playoff pack break without a scanner. I do enjoy reading pack/box breaks on other blogs, but not being able to post scans of the cards really takes away from the experience for me. I'll finish up with the breaks through the World Series, but won't do anymore until I can post pics. That means I won't be posting the UD SP Authenic blasters that I bought, but I will be sending some out to trade partners.

I've put it off long enough so let's get to it.

Wednesday
Game 5 NLCS: Dodgers 4 Phillies 10
Phillies win NLCS 4-1

35 Clayton Kershaw
Clayton, better luck next year.

63 Brian Roberts
Slightly goofy grin.

249 Brad Lidge exclusive mini (does that mean I have the only one? I think not.)
I guess it was appropriate that I pulled this one. Lidge had an up and down season, but has been solid this postseason.

108 Tim Lincecum
This closes out a very pitcher friendly pack. I'll be back with another ALCS pack break Thursday night. Go Angels...it pains me to think, much less say that out loud.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be rooting for the Phillies from here on out, since the last two American League teams left just happen to be my two least favorite AL teams (funny how that works, huh?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at the point now where I wonder if I can post more than Richard...

    ReplyDelete