Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all...

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I don't want to exclude anyone or be non-pc, but that's what we celebrate so that's what I'm saying. I hope you get to spend time with family and friends and take a moment to enjoy the season. I'll be off on Christmas for the first time in years so I'll enjoy that.

Here's hoping you get some new cards or related materials under the tree or in your stocking! I've already gotten some card related goodies that I'll post next week. Nothing spectacular, but it's good nonetheless. I'll be far from a computer until Monday so I'm trying to schedule a couple of posts to get you through...I know you can't bear the thought of a day without Play at the Plate. (Please, read that and "hear" the joking manner in which it was written). I'll still be checking the blogosphere via IPhone so maybe I'll make a comment or two. I'll definitely be followint the Troll's box break unless he wises up and takes a couple of days off.

Troll, take a couple of days off...we'll all still be here when you get back to bustin' wax. You deserve a little break!

That goes for everyone...enjoy a brief interlude and spend some quality time with loved ones. Even if you can only stand to see them once a year in December!!!

4 comments:

  1. A day off? Thats crazy talk!!!
    Merry Christmas to the Play at the Plate family!!! Glad you don't have to work this holiday, hope your family remembers who you are, just kidding... Happy Holidays Brian and Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Brian! I'll be working tonight and the next 3 days. But happy times after that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Brian! Hope the cards I sent you got there. Enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at a day off, on my latest day off!! too funny!

    ReplyDelete