Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mid-Week Musings

The Rangers signed Endy Chavez to a minor league deal. If you're one of the 3 people who are interested, you can read all about it here. Chavez tore his ACL last year and had surgery in July. They aren't looking for him to return until early summer so he's a possible back-up later in the year.

Rangers pitchers and catchers are expected to report by Thursday, but a number of players are already in Surprise, Arizona working out.

Full-squad workouts start on February 24th. It looks like I need to get some TTM requests in the mail this weekend.

Pack Addict is having a contest...go check it out.

I've got a number of packages ready to go out...I just need 30 minutes to go to the post office.

I've also got a number of trade/break packages to post....I just need 30 minutes to use the scanner.

I'm off work tonight so Play at the Plate will be "post-free" on Thursday. Probably.

2 comments:

  1. from a happy ending to who I am sure is a very happy Endy!!


    Sorry, couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete