Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reader John's 2010 Topps Care Package

Reader John responded to my 2010 Topps wantlist with 15 cards and offered to throw in a couple of Rangers autos to sweeten the pot. He was so agreeable to a trade that even after I told him I didn't have any Cubs hits left, I could just send a couple of random autos for the Rangers stuff.

I think you've seen all the 2010 Topps cards before, so I'll just show you the Rangers autos.



This 2006 UD Future Stars John Koronka Clear Path To Greatness auto card may have been a little premature. So far Koronka has pitched in 31 games in four seasons, 23 coming in 2006 with the Rangers. He has a career record of 8-13 and in 2 starts last year with Florida, went 0-2 with an 11.05 ERA. Sooo, maybe that path to Greatness isn't so clear. Still, it's a nice auto.




Here is the real prize of the trade. It's a 2009 Topps Chrome Elvis Andrus auto. I don't know if that border around the auto is supposed to hold a sticker, but this is on-card. There isn't a sticker so that is really sweet.
Thanks for the cards John. They have all found a good home here in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment