Friday, March 26, 2010

Where have all the Bip(pings) Gone?

I know Thorzul, master of bipping, if not quite master of his domain, ordered a bipping cease fire. I also know that I still see the occasional bipping post. The problem is, I've never bipped anyone. Not even a little bit, despite what Night Owl implied in this post. If you go there, you'll see what looks like a bip, but is in fact just packing material.

I do have some beeping, I mean bipping, ammo that is really itching to be sent out.




Ruben and his friends need a new home...or homes.

1 comment:

  1. I actually miss the Bippings... I did issue two of them, but I have some unbelievable Bipping fodder and I am itching to get rid of it... I still have unposted Bips. I got hit 7 times, once this week and once from one of the richest men in the world, how is that for a teaser?

    ReplyDelete