Monday, April 26, 2010

No One's Going to Trade With This Blog

You know that's not really true, but I did recently get a package from Jeremy over at No One's Going to Read this Blog. My son love's getting stuff from Jeremy because it usually has something football related that he wants. This package was no exception.

We'll start with the newly drafted Longhorns.





I was really surprised Jordan Shipley went before Colt McCoy in the draft and sorry they went to Cincy and Cleveland. The upside is maybe they'll get some playing time on those teams. My son really liked these two cards.



This will be his second Tony Romo jersey card. I think I'll save this one as a little reward after the State-wide testing is finished at school this week.



I haven't been back into collection long enough to be jaded by the Turkey Reds. I still like 'em and this 2010 Topps Turkey Red Cal is very nice.


Julio Borbon is smiling on this 2010 Heritage Chrome card because he's been hitting a little bit lately and that gives him a chance to do what he does best...run!

Jeremy, thanks again! I hope you enjoyed the cards I sent you!

1 comment:

  1. cool! I'm glad your son likes those cards. I need to get them outta my house. haha. I'm thinking that both colt and shipley will do ok in the nfl. I like the stuff you sent over. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete