Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Group Break Goodness

I had the Rangers for I am Joe Collector's June Break. I think this was the second month I've had the Rangers. I actually lucked out and got an auto out of two of the products from the break. The 2009 Ultimate didn't produce any Rangers. It only has 4 cards. The 2007 Exquisite has 6 cards and the last card in the pack was this one:


Jarrod Saltalamacchia Rookie Heroes Auto #20/25. Hey Jarrod, let's get that throw to the catcher down and get back to the big leagues!

The break also included two boxes of 2010 National Chicle. When he busted these, I hadn't even seen a pack yet so technically, the Rangers he pulled were my first ones. I got a couple of parallels, most of the Rangers and this little beauty:


On card autos are the way to go and this Neftali Feliz is a nice addition to the collection.

I'm looking forward to the July break and hope to get lucky again!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me plugging my own group break, but the Rangers are still available! http://cardboardcollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete