Wednesday, August 4, 2010

If you advertised my August Contest, check this list

Here is a list of all the bloggers I found that pimped the August contest for the Ginter Blaster. Some people said they would and I didn't see it and I don't want them to miss out on an entry. If you posted it and you don't see your blog listed, let me know before I do the randomization.

Thanks!

It’s Like Having My Own Card Shop

The Great Sports Name Hall of Fame

The Chronicles of Fuji

Long Fly Ball to Because

Collection from Across the Pond

All Your Base Cards Belong to Us

BA Benny’s Baseball Card Buffet

In the Ballpark

Thorzul Will Rule

I Don’t Know…Third Base

Dion’s IP Autos Only

My Detroit Tigers Baseball Cards

Way Off Base

Middle Child

The Great Orioles Autograph Project

Community Gum

2 comments:

  1. Hey:

    I had a link from the other day. Thanks.

    http://dansotherworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/play-at-plate-500th-post-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a link right here...
    http://collectablecards.yolasite.com/the-card-blog-/a-reminder-and-two-contests

    ReplyDelete