Thursday, September 2, 2010

Live Blaster Break: Pack 1

I'm sitting here, staring at the last of my 2007 Bowman Heritage discounted blasters. I've opened a couple of these and I like them enough that I want to build the set. The set does have a number of variations and SPs so it presents a challenge.

So, I'm going to do something different. I'm going to do a live blaster break. There won't be any video, but I'll post each pack as I open it and list the contents. It may take a few minutes between posts so I can scan any cards of interest. I'll list the contents of the pack and whether I need it for my set.

Sounds exciting right?! Woo Hoo! Let's go.
Box Topper--Just kidding, there's no box topper.

Pack 1

#165 Rich Harden--need it
#9 Randy Johnson--need it




#241 Ryan Sweeney no auto variation--need it
#64 Victor Martinez rainbow--need it
BHP 26 Mark Wagner--have it
BHP 90 Gabriel Sanchez--have it
#172 Aubrey Huff--have it
#48 Freddy Garcia--have it

Ok, that's the first pack. I needed 6 of 8 cards and got one variation. Fun city.

I'll be back with pack 2 in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment