Monday, November 8, 2010

The November Contest was a Rousing Success

I really just wanted to use the word "rousing". It's been a dream of mine for a long time and it only took 696 posts to get it done.

Seriously, I was blown away by the response to the November contest. The 9 questions I used for the contest had a total of 73 comments before the contest was posted. The contest resulted in an additional 111 comments, or answers, to the questions. Overall, 49 people posted 184 answers. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be doing a recap of the questions and answers because there were some great responses.

The blog set a new record for hits in one day as well with 522 hits the day I posted the contest. That's not to shabby for a blog that has averaged 114 hits/day over the last 6 months.

I'm about to start typing the names into random.org and I'll be posting a short video of the randomization and the name of the winner later.

Thanks for participating!

1 comment:

  1. The contest gave me a kick in the pants to finally post on a couple of threads that I had kept open in Google Reader for a while now. I had a good time reading all of the other responses before posting mine.

    ReplyDelete