Wednesday, December 15, 2010

State O' the Sphere followup

It appears that my state o' the sphere post hit a nerve with some people. It's not often I get 13 comments on a non-contest post. The nice thing is that it shows people are still reading, even if the number of posts out there are decreasing (or maybe not).

There were a number of reasons given for the possible slowdown.

Four people cited taking (or giving) final exams for school as part of the problem. I remember those days and I don't think I would have been reading blogs, much less writing one, during finals.

Four people said, and I know it's true because I read their work, that their blogs are either ramping up or continuing normal posting patterns.

Four people gave the holidays as a primary culprit for a blog slowdown. Is it January yet?

Two people blamed it on Topps and/or Panini. I know only two people said it, but the monopoly is killing the hobby. Along with a myriad of other things.

One person, and I think he's onto something here, said it was just me.

He may be the smartest one of all of us.

2 comments:

  1. For me it is the combo of the holidays and final exam grading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He may be the smartest one of all of us."

    I may be onto something, but that last line is way off base. ;-)


    word verification: worth

    ReplyDelete