Friday, March 4, 2011

We have a winner

I'd say the March contest was a success. After taking out my comments and a couple of duplicates, there were over 270 comments on the 6 posts. I'm still working my way through the links those of you put up on the "Hookin' a blogger up" post, but I'll get to every one of them. I was glad to discover a few new blogs and also to see that they picked up a few followers as a result of that post.

Now for the reason you clicked on this post. I used random.org to randomize all the entries.

Here is a short video of the randomization.




Congratulations to...

Jonathan@rgb cards. I know I didn't spell Jonathan correctly on the randomization, but I don't think he'll mind.

Did you ever open a box of cereal or cracker jacks as a kid and get double prizes? I was 7 or 8 and talked my mom into buying this sugary cereal because I wanted the prize and when I tore open the box, it had 2 prizes! It was so awesome!!

Well, due to the incredible response from all you great people, this contest has double prizes!

That means the 2nd person on the video also gets a prize. Double awesome super congratulations go to The Dimwit for getting a prize as well!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!

    I'm just as excited about qualifying for the year-end contest, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, not even in the top 10! But, seriously, the topics were interesting enough to comment on, on their own. That was a fun blitz of discussion.

    ReplyDelete