Friday, April 1, 2011

Sparklies...

I'm woefully behind on posting trade packages. It's just a fact. If you read Night Owl's post today, you know I'm behind on lots of stuff. I got a package from Jeremy of No One's Going to Read this Blog fame a while back and in case Jeremy is wondering where his package is, it's going out today along with 5 others. He sent over some 2011 Topps base needs along with these cards that I really wanted.

I know what you're thinking and you're right. That's the worst pic ever to show up on a blog. Not just this blog, but any blog. Still, they're all shiny and sparkly in real life. The best card in the pack was this beauty...


I couldn't tell you if this is the Wally version or the Target version, but it's one I'd never pull on my own and it's a much appreciated addition to the Rangers collection. In fact, this one is currently residing in a toploader on my son's headboard. He liked it so much, he added it to HIS collection. Funny how that works.
Thanks Jeremy and I hope you like your package...when it gets there.

3 comments:

  1. You've got yourself the target version there. For all the retail inserts that I've seen this year red=target and blue=walmart

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I saw that photo I thought you might be living in a cave. Haha. I'm glad you liked the cards. I thought you might like the Hamilton card.

    ReplyDelete