Friday, June 17, 2011

A Shiny Non-Trade Post

The last time I was at my LCS, he didn't have any new cards other than Topps Series 1. I opted to buy his last 5 packs of 2008 Topps Chrome. Why you ask? I don't know, I just like Chrome. Especially the non-bendy kind. I was really only there for supplies anyway.

I've already included a number of cards I pulled in some trade packages.

Here are a few of the cards I still have. Yes, they're all available for trade.



I pulled a couple of these Topps Trading Card History inserts. Hideki Matsu (TCHC 36) and Pedro Martinez (TCHC39). And yes, that is my IPhone in the reflection.



Next up are a couple of the Heritage Chrome cards. The Soriano is #0399/1959 and the Young is #408/1959.



Here we have the requisite Mickey Mantle insert. It's MHRC510. The Prince Fielder is ARC15. Neither one is a refractor.



In the last pack I hit the 1:15 auto. It's an illegible Randy Wells shiny sticky auto. Seriously, that is one of the worst looking autos I've seen in a while. Let me know if you see anything you can't live without.

2 comments:

  1. The 08 Chromes looked real nice, especially the inserts. I can use the Pedro and Matsui.

    ReplyDelete