Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One is the Loneliest Number

Thanks to an off-line trade that I made this week, I'm left with one lonely, sad Rangers diamond die cut card to add to my collection.

It's not the one you think it would be either.

It's this one.



I really need this Vladimir Guerrero DDC. I have all the other Rangers in my portfolio except the Nolan Ryan which is in transit as you read this.

I've made numerous trade offers for Vladdy, but no one has taken the bait yet.

If you have one of these (on-line or in hand) and you're willing to trade it, let me know.

By the way, does anyone know what tomorrow is?

6 comments:

  1. Wait, you got Nolan Ryan? I'm still trying to get the Koufax one. I don't think I'll ever get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's thursday.

    you're welcome in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congratulations on post 999! And then 1,000. I'm only posting here, because I want to take myself out of the running for the contest. We've already opened enough Lineage for a lifetime, so we'll let someone else have a turn.

    I don't know how you can possibly post 1000 times in less than 3000 days, but we'll be reading each one that goes up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night Owl-Yes, I got the Nolan, but it was through an off-line trade and it should be arriving in the mail early next week.

    Cappy and Matt-Technically you were correct, but it was the monthly contest and oh yea, the 1000th post for me!

    CG Boys-Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still don't have the Koufax.

    And tommorow is Sept. 4th, 2012. A work day for a lot of you, but not for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete