Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Anyone up for a little three way....trade?

Get your mind out of the gutter. At least for the next 30 seconds.

Baseball Dad at All Tribe Baseball has a 2011 Chrome Michael Young orange refractor he wants to trade. Understandably, he wants an orange refractor back.

The problem is, I don't have any Indians. I have a short stack of orange refractors and would love to trade one of them to YOU for an orange Indian refractor that I can flip to Baseball Dad.

Any takers? Leave a comment or send me an email.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there...

    OK, I know you and I are hashing out a deal (and as it turns out I owe Baseball Dad an e-mail too!)

    * Hi Baseball Dad *

    But meanwhile, I have an Indian Orange (Vinnie Pestano RC) that I could get to Baseball Dad in what soon will be our pending deal.

    Let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have something that'll interest you......

    wait.

    does orange highlighter stick to chrome cards???

    Hmmm. I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whichever one of you doesn't make a deal with PATP, I'll make a deal for the other orange Indians !!

    And Capt., your package is in the mail if you haven't gotten it yet !

    ReplyDelete