Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cold Turkey



I'm done.

Not collecting or blogging, but I'm not spending one cent on cards this month. I bought the prize for the October contest back in September and set aside a few dollars to pay for some Rangers from a case break of 2011 Chrome, but I'm not budgeting any money for cards this month.

Things are tight financially right now, but that's ok. It's not a huge deal and probably will be good for me to go a month without busting any packs. That doesn't mean I won't be shipping packages out and that's a good thing since I have 4 waiting to go out right now. Or more likely on Thursday.

It might actually be good for the blog. I'll have to find something to write about that doesn't include my latest discounted blaster.

Unless I find some discounted blasters of 2006-2008 Allen & Ginter.

If that happens, all bets are off.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I'm in the middle of writing a similar post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your contest results ! Thank you very much ! I may have something to warm up your turkey.

    ReplyDelete