Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A little slice of Heaven

Cardboard Heaven that is.

I recently sent Cam a couple of Ravens cards that were taking up space in my collection. In return, he sent me some nice Rangers cards. Very nice. This trade is an example of quality over quantity.

Cam sent over a 2011 Topps Chrome Adrian Beltre base card and a 2010 Bowman Platinum Josh Hamilton base card.

Oh yea, he also sent these two beauties.




A 2005 Donruss Portraits Prime Patches Michael Young #106/331. What this card lacks in design, it makes up for with size. As in the size of the swatch. Although it says Prime Patches, I think this is just a jersey piece, but it's huge. They do like things bigger here in Texas.




The key piece in this trade for me was this Topps Marquee Neftali Feliz auto relic card. I know it's a sticker auto, but seeing as how I'm not going to be opening any Marquee on my own, I have to get these Rangers cards any way I can. This one is #123/470.

Thanks for the great trade Cam. I'm sure we'll be trading again before too long.

3 comments:

  1. Nice cards. Own the Young and love it. Gotta put the Feliz on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that Young swatch is huge... not a fan of the Rangers, but it's hard not to like Mr. Young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like them, I received your cards a while ago, Thanks! I'll be writing up a post shortly.

    ReplyDelete