Monday, October 24, 2011

World Series Game 4 Pack Break

I know what you're thinking. What happened to the Game 3 Pack Break? I say what Game 3? I didn't see a Game 3. If I didn't see the butt whooping, it didn't happen, right?

Who am I kidding, no one is reading a Topps Update pack break anyway.

As for Game 4, thank you Derek Holland. Thank you Mike Napoli.

2011 Update Blaster Pack 5

Brayan Pena - Royals
Lou Marson - Indians
Aaron Harang - Padres
Jeff Keppinger - Giants
Diamond Giveaway code - unlocked something awful and from the early '90s
Bert Blyleven Topps 60 - Twins (the best card in the pack)




Jason Bourgeois - Astros --That's a great photo, but still not as good as the Dee Gordon.
Corey Patterson - Cardinals

Pack 6

Josh Collmenter - Diamondbacks
John McDonald - Blue Jays
Lance Berkman - Cardinals
Tony Campana - Cubs
Jorge Cantu Platinum Diamond Anniversary - Padres




Larry Walker Platinum Diamond Anniversary SP - Expos
Carlos Beltran - Mets
Mike Trout - Angels

Here's hoping my mood is this good later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment