Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Black and Blue

I'm a Chrome addict. I can't get enough shiny. I think I need a 12-step program.

Mike over at Sports Syzygy busted a case of 2011 Topps Chrome and was offering them up for sale to bloggers/readers for a pre-Ebay discount. I took him up on his offer and bought some of the Rangers that he pulled. The two highlights of the purchase are shown here for your shiny viewing pleasure.

First up is a guy who now pitches in the A.L East.





This is a Tommy Hunter blue refractor #49/99. The Rangers look great on these blue refractors. Even if they're Orioles now.

The next card is the first black parallel I've obtained.




Neftali is #26/100 and will soon be joined by another of his black paralleled teammates.

Mike, thanks for the great deal on the cards.

If you guys or gals are looking for some Topps Chrome team sets or 2011 Update cards, go check out Sports Syzygy right now!

1 comment:

  1. I have exactly one black refractor of a current Dodger. I need more.

    ReplyDelete