Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat Contest Winners

That's right, I said winners.

No one guessed the exact number of 2011 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors I have right now. Someone did miss by one, but I'll get to that in a minute.

I mentioned the stack of orange refractors I got at the LCS for the price of two Topps packs. Well, that was 49 orange refractors. Not too bad for $5.

Back to the contest. I have a total of 68 orange refractors. That means Robert from $30 a week habit wins with a guess of 67. Unfortunately, I only have one orange Blue Jay, which is Robert's favorite team. It's a Kyle Drabek. Robert, I'll include another round of serial numbered cards for your project.

I decided to randomize everyone else to get a second place winner. I'll send this person the orange refractors from his team plus something else.

Here is your video...




Congrats to cubbieblue1984! Cubbie, get me your address and I'll mail you a prize package.

Thanks to everyone for entering the contest!!

1 comment:

  1. All right!! Thank you for the contest Brian, much appreciated!
    Looking forward to some more cards towards the serial numbered set.

    ReplyDelete