Monday, December 26, 2011

I can't wait to "show" off what I got

Unfortunately, it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to set it up yesterday after going to three different houses.

My oldest did get a loaded blaster of Update. He got another blaster he hasn't opened yet and as of right now he's on 7 rings short of the needed 45 to get the Special Edition Set. If anyone has a code or two for trade, let me know.

I'm working the last couple hours of a double shift with another on the way tomorrow so I hope I can get a regular post up for tomorrow. On the bright side, I have three days off coming up later this week, so it's not all work and no play for me.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what a "three day soff" is, but it sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete