Friday, January 20, 2012

Better late than never

I promised to post the "hit" from my "I'm Weak" value box. The SOPA/PIPA protest, coupled with my day off, conspired to delay that post a couple of days. It's here now so I you can finally breathe.




That my friend, is a piece of cloth that was personally sweated on by none other than young fireballer, Clayton Kershaw. Not in a real game mind-you, but in some MLB Festivities. Sweet mother of all Cy Young winners.


I actually got something other than a base card from the Bowman Chrome pack this time.




It's a gold refractor Khris Davis #3/50. This is why I don't prospect. I have no idea who this kid is.

I'm going to stay strong until 2012 Topps comes out. After that, I can't promise anything.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a Brewer's fan and I don't know who that is. I'm too lazy to google him too. But if you want to put that in my pile with the 63 Lee Walls when you get it in. Just remind me I'm sure I'll forget and I'll try to dig up some nice stuff for ya to trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I was close! Nice pull! Any chance it's available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khris Davis :
    http://www.baseballamerica.com/statistics/players/cards/90491

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW Night Owl would comment, but I didn't expect that comment. I figured he'd be offering you some Prince William and Kate Middleton swag for that swatch.

    ReplyDelete