Friday, January 13, 2012

What can I say, they love me

I got quite a laugh out of Hackenbush's comment on my A Tiger and Two Chicks post yesterday. What can I say, the girls love me. It says so right there on the picture. I'm not making this stuff up.

Ok, maybe they don't all love me.




Kathleen Turner only gives me best wishes and she didn't even really do that much. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that sig is done with some type of auto-pen or printer. Close-up it doesn't look real at all.

My Cousin Vinny's girlfriend, Marisa Tomei loves me.





Like most of my TTM requests, I didn't include a picture. Marisa's "people" picked out a pretty sultry shot to use for fans. I'm not complaining.

You may have noticed there is a theme to most of the celebrity autos I've shown so far. That theme: hotness. The next auto doesn't really fit into that theme.

Don't get me wrong, Teri Garr is a pretty lady. Not to mention, she also loves me.




The reason I sent a TTM request to Teri was that I had just watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I sent requests to Garr and Richard Dreyfuss. I never got anything back from Dreyfuss.

I know I promised a sports auto with each group, but I need to scan a few more items. I'll make it up to you this weekend. Feel better now? I thought you would.

1 comment:

  1. Here are my 2 favorite TTM returns. Both from the same girl who says she loves me too, lol.

    She's in a bikini so I don't know if that's work safe for some of you, ha.

    http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n586/Trey_Jones001/TTM/Celeste11111.jpg

    http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n586/Trey_Jones001/TTM/MaximCeleste.jpg

    ReplyDelete