Wednesday, February 8, 2012

An Indecent Proposal

No, I'm not talking about a card trade. I'm talking about Demi Moore. Before I get to Demi, I want to address a little project I worked on last night.

I sat down with a blank piece of paper and jotted down all the blog post ideas that came to mind.





This is what I came up with. Ok, it's not the same sheet of peaper, you get the idea. I'm tapped out. I have no new ideas to write about. Oh well, I guess we all run into that wall at some point in our blogging life.

Let me just show you the two Demi Moore autos I received TTM back in the 1900's. That's what my son, who is 10, says to let me know that all things pre-2000 are "really old". Geez...




Demi Moore was one of those stars that returned my TTM request fairly quickly, so I sent her a second request. This first picture is from the 1993 movie, Indecent Proposal. At the height of her fame, Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson starred alongside Robert Redford in this "hey I'm rich so let me sleep with your wife" drama. The scan doesn't look it, but this is an 8X10 photo.




The second auto is a 5X7 photo from 1995's The Scarlet Letter. I just realized that both of these pictures are from movies where Demi commits adultery.

I was a big Demi Moore fan back in the day. She hasn't been too involved in the movies lately although her marriage to Ashton Kutcher kept her in the spotlight. I pay very little attention to what's going in Hollywood these days, but I do know Demi is in a bad way right now. I hope things work out for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment