Monday, March 12, 2012

March Contest Winner Announcement

I randomized a number for each contest post and came up with a comment that would be entered into the randomizer. The five lucky people were:

Skroeker
Eric L
Greg Zakwin
Captain Canuck
The Angels in Order

I did a video for the randomization, but my phone died while uploading the video. I'll edit this post to add the video later, but for now, I'm just going to announce the winner.

It was....



The Angels in Order.

Congrats and thanks again for all the great participation from everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Woo-HOO! I actually won something!
    Thanks so much, I'm STOKED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed to get my "Final Five" banner ordered. Anyone need anything while I'm out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the finalists and winner.

    ReplyDelete