Saturday, April 7, 2012

I Could Eat

A recent trip to Wal-mart with my son resulted in his first card purchase of 2012.





He read all The Hunger Games books and we've seen the movie so he was pretty excited to find Hunger Games packs at the store. I thought $2.98 was a little steep for these 6 card packs, but it was his money, so I let him buy it.





This is actually the back of card number 65. It looks a lot like the front, which is why I messed up and only scanned the back. You'll see what I mean in just a minute.





Here we have Woody Harrelson as Haymitch Abernathy and Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen.




More of the attractive Katniss. This is the front of card #46.





This is the back of card #46. See what I mean. Not much difference and not a whole lot of creativity if you ask me.





Stanley Tucci plays the role of Caesar Flickerman. The back of this card actually tells who Flickerman is in the movie.




This is Wes Bentley who played Seneca Crane, the game master so to speak. He got a lot of attention for the strange beard. If Beardy was still around, he'd be all over this card.




The three young stars, Liam Hemsworth, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson of The Hunger Games.




The back of this one tells what The Hunger Games are all about.

I don't think my son will be buying any more of these packs. He wanted a Katniss card and he got one so he's happy. I don't think these have any prop or autos so it's pretty boring stuff. The movie was good though and I know my son is ready for the next movie to come out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment