Sunday, July 15, 2012

I promise, no more until Gint-A-Cuffs


I know that's not much comfort as the blogosphere will be inundated with Gint-A-Cuffs posts any minute.

If I hadn't pulled a hit in my blaster, I might have just skipped posting about it altogether, but I did pull one, so here it is.

Pack 5

Jordan Zimmerman, Nationals
Meadowlark Lemon, Globetrotters.  Lemon was THE Globetrotter when I was a kid.




Bryce Harper, Nationals.  Nice to get that one out of the way.
Clayton Kershaw, Dodgers
Prince Fielder, SP mini
Jayson Werth, Nationals SP.  Man, I'm pulling lots of Nats.

Pack 6

Juan Pierre, Phillies. I should have scanned this one just to show you the smirk on his face.
Hanley Ramirez, Marlins
James McDonald, Pirates
Woolworth Building, World's Tallest Buildings




Derek Jeter, Yankees regular back mini
Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury, What's in a Name

Pack 7

Jeremy Hellickson, Rays
Yoenis Cespeded, A's




Roger Federer, Framed Relic.  That's pretty cool.  Bite me packsearchers!!!!! Ha ha ha.
Mike Schmidt, A&G back mini
Anibal Sanchez, Marlins SP

Nice pack, that one.

Please don't read any further, I beg you.  Turn back now.

Pack 8

Alexi Ogando, Rangers.  Check it off.
Colin Montgomerie, Golfer
Alex Avila, Tigers



John Smoltz, Baseball Highlight Sketches.  I told you to stop reading.  This card has been all over the blogs and I wanted to spare you from seeing it again.  I warned you, but I'm still sorry.

Miguel Montero, Diamondbacks regular back mini
Anthony Keith Gwynn Sr., What's in a Name.

That's it.  Not a bad blaster at all and I'm looking forward to getting my box and getting Gint-A-Cuffs underway.


5 comments:

  1. Any interest in trading the Federer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that Smoltz on at least three other blogs AND when I bought my first pack of A&G yesterday and guess who was staring me in the face. Yeah, that same Smoltz card. I can't even picture another sketch highlights card at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice hit. I got my G-A-Cuffs box yesterday, opens about five packs and got..... Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should say 'opened'. Darn auto-correct.

    ReplyDelete