Monday, August 20, 2012

Bad Blogger! Bad, bad Blogger!!


Rarely does a package arrive that I'm A, not expecting, or B, can't identify.  Most likely, this is a package I should be able to identify, but a zip code was the only identifying mark.  No note saying "here, now send your part of the trade you ungrateful $%^&(*".  Nothing.  The fact that I don't remember who was going to send this makes me a bad blogger.

That doesn't mean I don't like the cards, because I most certainly do.  I mean, look at this first card, what's not to like?




1994 Triple Play has some really wacky cards, but I've never seen one of these Bomb Squad inserts and it.  is.  Awesome.  I suppose being a former military guy, the military theme is one I can get behind.




David Murphy has been a hot hitter lately.  He homered in the first and last game on the recent road trip.




Ok, I know this doesn't look like Josh Hamilton's signature.  I know it's a manu-patch.  I know these aren't very popular.  Well, I don't care.  I'm very glad to have this one because it's one less Ranger I have to track down.

If you sent me this package, PLEASE let me know.  I'm quite sure I owe you something in return, perhaps even something we've agreed on.  I just can't remember and I don't want to be "that" guy.

Bad Blogger!

2 comments:

  1. Oops....I've been kinda incommunicado for the last month and didn't see this post until now. Did I really forget to put my name and return address on that envelope?? That was from me for winning the first half of my MLB prediction contest! I sent you an email to let you know it was coming...or at least I think I did.....at any rate, no, you don't owe me anything in return. :) Hope you liked the cards!

    ReplyDelete