Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Recap


Gint-A-Cuffs is over for another year.  At least for me.  Here is a recap of the hits from my box.




Melky Cabrera, Royals




Gordon Beckham, White Sox




Evan Meek, Pirates




J.D. Martinez, Astros




Nyjer Morgan, NNO Mini (Not technically a hit, but worth more points)

No offense to fans of the Royals, White Sox, Pirates or Astros, but that list of hits isn't blowing me away.  I think I got Night Owl's box this year.  

Still, I ended up with 207 points.  It won't win, but it's not too bad.  

Many thanks to the Mark the Commish, Community Gum for providing the boxes and I hope we are doing this again in 2013.  

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, it seems all the scores are lower this year compared to last year. Your 207 is pretty high.

    ReplyDelete