Monday, February 11, 2013

Contest and Mail update

I've got a winner for the contest.

You'll have to wait to find out until tomorrow so I can scan the two patches I pulled.  We had three people in the randomizer.  Almost a 4th, but he had to go and get all specific about which patch I pulled. 

Most of you who claimed some of my 2013 Topps cards will have packages going out this week.  Normally I recycle padded envelopes because I love the environment (I'm cheap), but I don't have enough small ones so I'll be making a supply run to get more.  Many of you will be receiving more than we agreed on just because I got more after we talked about a deal. 

As I sit here, I'm staring at 5 unopened packages so...thanks in advance!  I'll be showing some of them off later this week too. 

1 comment: