Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Espy Goes to...

This isn't about the Worldwide Leader in Self-Promotion. 

It's about the forgotten Rangers like Cecil Espy, Ruben Mateo and Nelson Cruz.  Ok, Cruz isn't forgotten.  Not yet.  

Mark from This Way to the Clubhouse and I made a deal centered around all those 2013 Topps cards I posted for trade.  He sent me over a great package of randomness. 



Hi, I'm Cecil.  I'm just happy to be here at Spring Training. 




I have to say these Gold Label cards are really sharp.  Nice thick card stock, great color and nice photos. 



I alway like to add another liquorfractor to the collection.  Even if this does look like a bad urine test.  Hey, I'm not sayin'...I'm just sayin'. 

Thanks for the great cards Mark.  We'll do it again down the line!

2 comments: