Thursday, October 31, 2013

Three balls and you're out

*This is my entry in round 1 of Nachos Grande's Blogger Bracket Challenge.*

"Kids, I'm Ken Caminiti and I'm here to talk to you about the dangers of steroid use.  Forget about all the stuff you've heard about how it can help you hit the ball farther, heal faster or win 1996 N.L. MVP Awards.  There's a dangerous side to steroid use.

That's right, I'm talking about growing a third testicle.  Some people get lucky and it grows down there with the other two, but some people, like me, have to live with their third testicle right out in the open where everyone can see it.



Unfortunately, my extra testicle, my ball three if you will, grew right there on the inside of my elbow.  It's tough to swing the bat or throw the ball now.  Hell, I've even been tossed out of games by umpires who thingkI'm playing the old hidden ball trick!  Like this ball is hidden or something!

So kids, take it from me, Three Ball Ken, stay off steroids and stay in school."

The preceding has been a public service announcement and may or may not reflect the opinons of this blogger.


2 comments: