Monday, February 24, 2014

Send me some shiny!

If you read my morning post, you saw a partial 2013 Topps Chrome rainbow that I've been working on for a few months.

I don't expect to complete it with a printing plate anytime soon, but I do need some 2013 Topps Chrome Rangers to help with other players.  If you have any of these and you want to trade them, let me know.

Mike Olt-base refractor, atomic refractor /10

Jurickson Profar-Xfractor, purple refractor, sepia refractor /75, gold refractor /50, red refractor /25, camo refractor /15, atomic refractor /10, pink refractor /5

Adrian Beltre-pink refractor /5

Neftali Feliz-base, sepia refractor /75

Ian Kinsler base, red refractor /25, pink refractor /5

Yu Darvish-black refractor /100, sepia refractor /75, gold refractor /50, red refractor /25, camo refractor /15, atomic refractor /10, pink refractor /5

I know I'm not likely to get much on Jurickson or Darvish or the pink refractors,  but you never know unless ask.







1 comment:

  1. I have the Profar x fractor and refractor. Email me at jp.battingpractice@gmail.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete