Monday, March 31, 2014

I don't care if you don't like it, just do it

I don't know how many times my parents said that while I was growing up.  I do know they never said it to me.  I have two older brothers and they were the "bad" apples in the family.  Always in trouble at school, always talking back and always in my dad's cross hairs.

Well, I'm turning the tables a bit today and I'm telling you to go follow a Just Another Hockey Card Blog?

Say what???

It's no ordinary Hockey Card Blog.  It was recently started up by Robert from $30 a Week Habit.

You can even get in a contest supporting the new blog by going here.  The more people that follow the directions, the better the prize.  Don't delay.  The contest ends tonight at midnight.

Go forth and do what I say.   (Please.)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I love the parallel between following and youth...funny!!

    I really do appreciate the push Brian, I read this post at work and really did laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I don't know that it helped, but if you laughed, it was worth it.

      Delete