Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Working hard for you...

I've been working hard going through the 5000 count boxes I bought from my LCS buddy.

Shhhhhh.....I have those boxes at a place that isn't my house.




It was a particularly slow night at that place that isn't my house so I got a good start on one of the boxes.  I don't know how many different stacks that is, but a bunch of you will have cards coming in the next few weeks.  I'll have to space out the mailing a bit or I might have to get a second job.

I'll be adding to the stacks until I get through all four boxes.  If you don't hear from me in a week, send help. I might be under 16,000 cards.

(Sorry for the black boxes..my co-worker wanted me to edit her out!)

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I think you're on to something. I'm going to start sorting cards at work too. Heck maybe I'll train my students to start sorting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually at first glance the black boxes made it look like you work with a ton of computer monitors/TV screens. I thought you put them there to better disguise your workpl..er the place that is not your house to hide it from those in charge of the place that is not your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are making good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blacked out boxes make it look more covert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously need a place that isn't my house like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME! For so many reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to spend a day not at home!

    ReplyDelete