Sunday, January 31, 2016

Two Sundays in a row

A streak of 2 is pretty long for me these days. Unfortunately this one is not for something good. I find myself at Care United, our local generic doc in the box place, for the second consecutive Sunday. Last week it was bronchitis for me and it ruined my whole week. This week its my youngest son and I'm fairly certain he has the same thing. Fun times.

If there is a bright spot on this Sunday it would be that I have to go to work and cover 6 hours this evening for one of my peeps. That means I can probably get up a real honest to goodness post. I'm also thinking about a contest post for tomorrow.

Anyone interested?

10 comments:

  1. walk in clinic waiting rooms are some of the most depressing places on earth. wish you both a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. There wasn't an empty seat and I'll be shocked if I don't get sick again.

      Delete
  2. Not bronchitis. Strep throat. So he didn't get it from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man. Strep is the worst. Had it a few years ago and thought I was swallowing razor blades. The only good thing to come out of that experience was I dropped a few pounds (which I of course gained back within a few weeks). Hope your son feels better.

      Delete
  3. Here's hoping you can avoid unplanned doctor visits for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for good health to you and yours. I always dread the walk-in urgent care as well.
    As for anybody up for a contest? Sure, but get well first, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. feel better Sir! hope your son gets through it quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all...and the contest post is going up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please ensure you wash your posts thoroughly first. I don't want to catch what you have....

    ReplyDelete