Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Subjective and Arbitrary? Highly and Completely!

Brian, of Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary fame, was the contributor of my the second #Supertrader package.  It came last week and was a reminder that I need to get off my ample backside and get my packages mailed out.  


The very nice package included a little gold 2015 Topps Chi Chi and some mighty fine red 2013 USA Baseball Champions Jeremy Martinez.  Don't know him, but he fits right in my Team USA collection.





Unbeknownst to this blogger, Pinnacle chose 1993 to issue a Home Run Club card for all the players who had a home run bounce OFF their head and clear the wall.  Bravo Jose...bravo.




The "topps" from this package, in my humble opinion, were the 1991 Topps Traded USA players. You see ol' Charles Johnson and my favorite, former Ranger Rick Helling.  

Brian (great name by the way), thanks for the package.  You'll be getting a return package soon!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure if you already had the 91 Topps team USA cards, I have some more if you want them (I cannibalized a 91 traded set), just let me know!

    ReplyDelete